Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 September 2013

The real story unfolded thereafter soon.I was stunned to read mails from her in total disharmony to what has been experienced and told to me by her during her stay in India.It was communicated through e mails that I was the most devilish person who ever lived on earth.The reasons were that I was insisting her to mend her ways and desist from her so assumed role of a savior of Kashmiri Militant groups.She even accused me of manipulation to subjugate her as a slave and she is a free bird.She went to the extent of belonging to the group of industrialist,bankers,manipulators and a capitalist hypocrite.Two remarks which stuck me hard were;
1-She has earned in the month of August 2013 more than I earn in the whole year. & 
2-She did make the pan-Indian journey in spite of me being such a bad host.
My cool nature was compared to that of an executioner and what she earnestly needed to get rid of me.The old love and hate game restarted.I as a matured man took it as the possible repercussion of her failing to disassociate me from my family and have me for herself entirely.
Naturally,I had to explain and keep cool.But her written attacks kept on mounting to the filthiest words possible by any sensible person.This in turn made me too inquisitive about  the reasons behind irrational behavior.I tried my level best to reestablish the contacts with her,if not directly; then indirectly patiently and could bring her around to my specially created Facebook page just for two of us.
But as per the Facebook systems friends of friend can write any thing to or regarding you.I had no clues that 725 friends mostly associated with the unlawful sabotage against my  own country,which was once described by the lady as heaven,were posting filthiest words. 
We are Patriots and hold our glorious Motherland above everything,even our lives naturally.
As an strategy I started making friends with The' Catalonian Freedom Struggle Group'.But I was reported by her to the Facebook management that I was a fake identity and so I was suspended for being able to visit that page which consisted of 284 friends.However most of them became my Facebook friends on my wall which was totally genuine.I am now still having 296 friends there.
Indians were described as monkeys,who used to snatch/steal her breakfast while she was in Kerala Matha.She wanted to know how Pakistani were which were branded as Donkeys by one of very dear friend from the Valley of Kashmir.
Now I am being invited to visit Catalonia,which till recently was described by her as ruled by the worst possible oppressive officials.I am being assured that The are very guest friendly people and I shall find them entirely different from Spaniards.
I am planning to visit that place where very recently she asked me to come after selling all my assets in India and become a Guru.
The story will continue.......

No comments:

Post a Comment