Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 October 2013

Continued......
Today dated 4th.October 2013 is an very important day regarding this blog.I have been threatened by the same person to death whom I was emotionally attached so much,I have yet to understand as to whyshe is picking querels for absolutely no reason.I have in my 71 years have never met a person who is so sensible and doing such nonsense.Whenever I start talking in the best possible manner,I meet with abusive curses.I am unable to understand lso why such instances have been occurring since we came in contact and the name to this friendship,I gave was Hate and love relationship.We have exchanged worst as well as best ones
It is certainly not for difference in our backgroundsIt is also not for clashes between two cultures of nationality,nor any foreseeable reason.It is an unique and strange relationship.I have tried my level best to scratch the bottom.I have left no stone unturned and have ben patient,beyond my capabilities.Although I have not taken the beating just lying down and at times reacted many times with controlled contempt;but the blow from her has been of the most serious nature.It was really of a kind which a desperate person can do.The accumulated hatred of all her life of 49 years,her failed childhood,her failed marriages(3) AND SOME LOVE AFFAIRS,have made her almost derailed.The free lancer profession of a gyritric auxiliary nurse may also be a reason.But even after being sent to a mental asylam and tried to be assacinated by her own near and dears is really beyond any explantion.Whenever the slightest mention of that and the solustion suggested to her is known to her by the nearest people,her reaction is very violent.
In the beginning she did promise me to empty all her these hidden pain towards all those who ever came near her,but it never happened.She stayed in my house and was treated in the best possible manner,but no ice was broken.She is definitely a sex starved women.She claimed to be extremely spiritual,but none of the gurus could have an lasting impact on her psyche.
The Facebook wall,the three private Gmail addresses,the Skype iD I created to be at peace and secured on this media also had no positive results.
She with lots of curses and wishing me death and taking all the shit with me from this world is of even more startling experience as contained in her small hateful small post on my message box of the Facebook page where only two of us are as friends,nobody else.
Before I write my own very impartial analysis of the personality of such a lady,I shall need more brooding & go through voluminous message exchanes between us for over 3 years.Most of them are archived by me in real time.
My readers will have to wait till such time.I am sure that the story will become a very successful abvise to all my  10260 friends on my other Facebooh walls,
Please wait for it till I have given an interesting reading as well guiding shape through my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment