Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 January 2014

If you have not patently heard the video music under the heading Sajan Rajan Mishra,the violin and ultimately the Ganga Festival functions in Varanasi where three mastreos have woven a magic of Hindustani Classical Music,you have missed a divine period.Pl. closed the eyes, as if sitting in meditation and listen to each of these compositions which is the result of several decades of practice,training and learning from the Gurus,you have missed a lot.
I have never learned music,neither I understand the basics of it all,but if some one asks me to give my life for it,I shall not hesitate a moment.
As a child,I have had the privilege of carrying the musical instruments of some Ustads.I can never forget those moments of pride and ecstasy.I invite you all to taste these invaluable moments

No comments:

Post a Comment